Due to recent events concerning the coronavirus outbreak and health concerns globally, we have implemented an educational “Aware and Active” Program for all Dover Downs team members and the general public. The plan reinforces the importance of personal hygiene, remaining at home when feeling ill, and employing safe travel practices.
Please take your own measures to stay safe and prevent the spread of germs to others.
Do Your Part to Slow Down the Spread of Germs
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Click here for even more tips in preventing the spread of germs.