Ultimate Texas Hold'em
Ultimate Texas Hold’em is a casino game based on the version of Poker known as Texas Hold’em. Before any cards are dealt, the Player must make two equal wagers called the Ante and the Blind Bonus and has the option to place a Side Bet wager.
HOW TO PLAY
- Each Player and the Dealer will be dealt two cards face down. He will then have the option to either bet four times the Ante as a Raise bet, or he may ‘Check’ and do nothing.
- The Dealer will then turn over three community cards. At this point, any Player that has already ‘raised’ may not bet again. If the Player ‘checked’, he will have the option to bet two times his Ante as a Raise bet or again, he may check.
- The Dealer will then turn over the final two community cards. Any Player that has already Raised (4 times or 2 times) may not bet again. All other Players must now either bet one times his Ante as a Raise bet or he must Fold, forfeiting all his Ante and Blind Bonus wager. Each Player and the Dealer are trying to make the best possible 5-card Poker hand using their initial 2-card deal, plus the 5 community cards.
- The Player or Dealer may use 3, 4 or all 5 of the community cards to make his hand.
- If the Dealer’s hand outranks the Player’s hand, the Player loses his Blind Bonus and Raise wagers.
- If the Dealer’s hand does not contain at least a Pair, he does not qualify and the Ante wager is a push. If the Dealer qualifies, the Player loses the ante wager as well.
- If the Dealer’s hand and the Player’s hand ties, all wagers push.
- If the Player’s hand outranks the Dealer’s hand, the Player will be paid as follows:
- Ante wager – If the Dealer has at least a Pair, the Player will be paid even money on this wager. If the Dealer does not have a pair, this bet pushes.
- Raise wager – The Player will be paid even money.
- Blind Bonus wager – Additionally, there is optional side bet that the Player may wager on. The Player will be paid according to his final hand, regardless of how the Dealer does, and regardless of when he Raises or if he Folds.
Blind Bonus Pay Table
|Royal Flush||500 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||10 to 1|
|Full House||3 to 1|
|Flush||3 to 2|
|Straight||1 to 1|
- Trips Bonus wager – If the Player wins with a Three of a Kind or less, this wager pushes. If the Player wins with a Straight or better, he will be paid according to the following:
Trips Bonus Payout Table
|Royal Flush||50 to 1|
|Straight Flush||40 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||30 to 1|
|Full House||8 to 1|
|Flush||7 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
Click here for printable version of Ultimate Texas Hold'em.