NOW! FREE Wi-Fi and phone charging stations in the Poker Room!
NOW! Tournament players are rated the same as Cash players:
4 Points earned for every hour of play.
The Bad Beat Jackpot is $94,062.00!
Check out the Crown Royal® Poker Room on the 3rd floor with 18 tables! Live Poker Action 24/7.
CRACK THE CASE!
Ladies Only FREE Roll
Sundays at 6:15 p.m.
Players must register at the poker cage.
Prize pool $250.00, distributed as follows:
- $100.00 to first place
- $75.00 to second place
- $50.00 to third place
- $25.00 to fourth place
A player with a hand that has quad 3s, quad 5s, quad 7s or quad 9s will win a prize.
Each jackpot will start at $25.00. The poker room will add $25.00 each day to the four (3,5,7,9) quad jackpots. The value of each jackpot will grow daily until it hits.
Jackpot amounts will be posted on poker room board. Good luck!
Promotion will occur 24/7, except during high hand promotion (Monday-Friday, 3-7 a.m.). Any hand involved in the Bad Beat Jackpot is excluded.
NFL Sunday Ticket is here for YOU!
Every Minute. Every Game. Every Sunday. All in HD. We’re not talking just touchdowns. We’re talking every down. Want every out-of-market game, every Sunday? Not just the highlights, but every play, every hit, every catch? We are bringing it to YOU!
NFL High Hand & Splash Pot
Sundays (1, 4:30 & 8 p.m.), Mondays & Thursdays
- Player with the high hand for each game quarter will be awarded $50.00 in bonus chips.
- The table on which the player is seated will receive a $50.00 splash pot for the next hand dealt.
Our Weekly Poker Tournaments ...
No Limit Hold'em $10,000.00
|Mon.-Sat.||No Limit Hold'em||1:15 p.m.||$65||7500|
|Monday||Deep Stack Turbo||7:15 p.m.||$75||20000|
Beat The Boss $200 BONUS
|Sunday||Green Chip Bounty
$25 bounty on every player
|Sunday||Ladies only FREE Roll||6:15 p.m.||7500|
Buy in reflects total buy-in, buy-in fee and staff bonus. 20 minute levels.
Cash Back Poker Rewards
Players who have played for 100 hours in a calendar month will be rewarded with $200.00 CASH the next month!
Beginning on the 10th day of the month, eligible players may collect rewards from their prior month’s play in the Crown Royal® Poker Room.
Players will have until the last day of the rewards month to collect cash. Unclaimed rewards will be forfeited on the 1st day of the following month.
Have the High Hand for each session and receive $300.00 in BONUS CHIPS.
Monday through Friday, 3 - 7 a.m.
- A minimum of 4 players must have been dealt a hand when the high hand is established.
- A "Flush" is the minimum hand to qualify.
Visit the Poker Room for more information.
During any Texas Hold'em CASH game:
- A player using one hold card and four cards from the board to make a royal flush will receive $50.
- A player using two hold cards and three cards from the board to make a royal flush will receive $100.
- A player holding the king and queen of clubs who has a royal flush will receive $200 and every player dealt a hand will receive $50.
- A player holding the king and queen of diamonds who has a royal flush will receive $300 and every player dealt a hand will receive $50.
- A player holding the king and queen of hearts who has a royal flush will receive $400 and every player dealt a hand will receive $50.
- A player holding the king and queen of spades who has a royal flush will receive $500 and every player dealt a hand will receive $50.
- All prizes will be awarded in gaming chips.
Winners must present valid ID and Capital Club Member Card to claim prize. Players may win more than once. If winner does not claim, the prize is forfeited.
Poker is a Social Experience - Book your Own Tournament TODAY!
|House Games||Company Outings|
|Bachelor Parties||Business Meetings|
|Bachelorette Parties||Club Events|
|League Tournaments||Divorce Parties|
|Guys or Girls Night Out|
For more information on games, tournaments and promotions please call 302-857-CARD or email email@example.com.
Click here for the Tournament Blind Structure and Payout Schedule
Delaware Poker Championship® III
Delaware Poker Championship III ends with chop; Wilmington man takes top spot Sunday at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino
The Delaware Poker Championship® III, which began at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 7, garnered 206 participants and a total prize pool guarantee of $108,150. The final table played for two hours with the winner being announced after midnight on Sunday, Sept. 8.
Dave Tarantino of Wilmington, Del., took home the Championship trophy, bracelet, and more than $20,000 in cash after the final table chopped the pot with the top three agreeing to split $61,000. “I’m excited, happy,” said Tarantino, a 42-year-old car dealership employee. “It was tough. I was short early, but hung in there till the cards went my way.” Tarantino said he just returned from a family vacation so would probably use the money to pay bills.